May 24, 2018

Emmett at 8 years 9 months

When picking him up from school.
Mummy: How was your Chinese test?
Emmett: It was so difficult, there's no subtitle!
*ko ingat ni drama cina ke nak?

In the car, Mummy is driving, the 2 brothers sit at the back.
Emmett: Ahh Ahhh!
Mummy: Emmett, what happened?
Emmett: Eugene is trying to eat me!
Eugene: I didn't do that.
Emmett: You bite my hand.
Eugene: No, I did not.
Emmett: There's your saliva on my hand.
Eugene: Ok, maybe I did.

Daily drama by my 2 boys.



Latest update: He got 61% for his Chinese paper.

7 comments:

Rose world said...

Haha. I can't stop laughing especially the Chinese paper.

stevevhan said...

It's really nice to have kids around. The small things they do gives laughter everytime. :) Wish they dont grow up! haha

Sharon D. said...

Subtitle? HAHAHA!!!

Ezvina said...

Rose, ya me too, cant even get angry with him.

Ezvina said...

Hi Steve, ya really nice to have kids around.

Ezvina said...

Hi Dewi, thanks for stopping by.

Ezvina said...

Hi Sharon, hikhik.