February 16, 2021

Luno and Bitcoin

I know I might be a little too late in this bitcoin thingy. I have been following bitcoin progress for a few years now, just that I don't dare to make a move yet.

I do believe in its concept and the security, but I just don't get it, where does the seed money or the initial virtual gold come from?

But hey, sometimes you just need to take the risk in order to understand more. Just enjoy the ride.

And today I finally got my Luno account approved, after downloading the app for more than a year now, but did not do anything about it.  This is my 1st step.

Congratulations! You’ve taken your first steps – your Luno account is now ready for you to buy, sell, store, and trade crypto. 

Another reason why I start collecting bitcoin now, besides Tesla, is because hubby just started his mining work (his latest obsession), however, he is not interested in keeping those cryptocurrencies, so might as well just transfer (sell) them to me. win-win situation, don't you think?

Transferring bitcoin as we speak; requires 3 Blockchain confirmations before receiving. 

Got to find something new to learn every now and then.

Market share - done

Unit Trust - done

Bitcoin - done

Gold account - next

No comments: