May 30, 2022

Promenade Hotel, Kota Kinabalu

The last time I stayed in this hotel was in 2005. Coming back here now, I am quite impressed at how well they maintain the hotel.  I think the bathroom gone through some renovations work, other than that all are still quite similar.

Our room is clean and quite spacious. However my the view this time is facing the Api-api Centre.  Last time was facing the sea.

The bathroom is a bit small.

The breakfast spread was reasonable. The nasi lemak was good, not too spicy, had it for 3 days in a row.

The lobby area.

View from the main entrancce, facing the sea.

3 comments:

Rose world said...

Good to know that the maintain the hotel well. I stayed in this hotel once. Been to KK thrice. Hope to visit again. Love the sea and mountain.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, ya, I think they did renovate the rooms, well maintained.

Twilight Man said...

This hotel looks modern and nice. I also can eat Nasi Lemak 3 days in a row.