December 22, 2017

Books/Novels 2017

Books/Novels that I have read in 2017..
  1. Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard
  2. Playing For Keeps (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 1) by R.L. Mathewson
  3. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski
  4. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) by Marie Rutkoski   
  5. The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3) by Marie Rutkoski
  6. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer Armentrout
  7.  Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8.  Pure (Covenant, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  9.  Deity (Covenant, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  10.  Trickery (Curse of the Gods #1) by Jaymin Eve - boring, read 80% of the book, can't even continue with the last 14 pages of it.
  11. Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry
  12. Hero by Samantha Young - didn't finish reading it
  13.  Radiance (Wraith Kings #1) by
  14.  Eidolon (Wraith Kings, #2) by
  15. The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry

    My best choice award for 2017 goes to..
Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry
See what I read in 2016.

4 comments:

Rose world said...

That is a long list!! I did not read much this year. Gosh. Lazy me. Hehe.

Ezvina said...

This is so much less compare to my 2016 list. Too much work related reading material this year. Ohh Well, as long as I can still enjoy mu reading time :)

Sharon D. said...

Awesome list, Ez. The first one caught my eye - Red Queen. I'm going to start on one with the same title soon, by a different author :)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Wow. A reader? Cool...