August 1, 2023

Best Japanese Restaurant in Kuching

This is all based on my personal preference.

Best Japanese Restaurant in Kuching:

1. Ginza Japanese Restaurant 銀座和食レストラン, Saradise.

2. Sushi Zanmai, Vivacity 

3. Zu Sakuraitei. Known for its fresh sashimi. But I had a not really good experience with their tempura, it's too oily.

4. 山河 Sanga Japanese Restaurant-Kuching

Tokyo Bento - RM18









5. Oishi Japanese Restaurant 


Best Japanese Ramen in Kuching:

1. Cookai, Saradise. Non halal.
It is better to make a booking beforehand, they serve limited bowls per day.

2. Rising Ramen, CityOne Megamall. Non halal.
If you want a fast and easy ramen, this is the place to be, so far they always have this menu available. no booking is required.


3. Ajisen Ramen, Vivacity Megamall, Kuching. Non halal.
It can be a bit too salty sometimes.


4. Senchiru Izakaya, Saradise, Kuching.

    Non-halal .  Urayaki Buta Noodle.


5. Himawari Ramen Bar. Halal. Always long quote, open from 8:30-3pm.
This small restaurant is famous among Muslim customers. Since the restaurant is small, you can always see the long queue outside. be prepared to wait for more than an hour.  Not the best in my opinion, more like a beef noodle for me, a really good tick broth they make. But hey, don't take my word for it, go and try it out, and do let me know ya.





Best Teppanyaki place in Kuching:

1. 渣· 烧鸟屋Teppanyaki & BBQ Bar | Kuching

Non-halal













Updated on 8 Sept 2023

3 comments:

Rose world said...

I have not try some of them so no opinion from me.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, I am sure everyone has their own choice of preference :)

Anonymous said...

So why even bother writing?!?!