June 7, 2021

My mini garden

We have this mini garden at our front yard.

It is a small area that I consider as my zen corner.  Here we also have a mini fish pond which we installed in 2007.

When I am bored, I like to move the flower pots around, reorganising them.  Some people like to decorate and move their house furniture around, not me, I prefer to move my potted plants around :D

Here’s the compilation of me moving the plants around.

Ubah sana sini, hasil nyer sama jugak, cukup la untuk happy kan diri sendiri.

4 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Your plants are all so healthy and strong. The red leaves type is very expensive here as the nursery told me that they are imported from China and avoids sunlight. I tried to plant it and mati. Lolol

It's good therapy to potter in the garden. Good energy shifting from plants because they breathe too.

Rose world said...

Nice garden. Mini zen but a nice place to reenergise.

cyrildason said...

I dont have the discipline to jaga bunga.. so most end up bungaless. Good to see you have this small space. Looks lovely.

Ezvina said...

Sigh, saya pun ikut mood, masa kalau cantik la taman ni, masa lagi, kesian layu semua 😁