December 30, 2022

Regrets and mistakes

Why do I feel like I did a lot of mistakes that I regretted this year?

Why am I getting more careless and not wiser as I gets older?

Is it something to do with ageing?

My big mistakes in 2022:

- Bought the wrong phone

- Iron burnt my favourite jacket

- Lost my diamond earrings.

Should I end this post with positive things that happened in 2022. Thank God, there are plenty of good things happening this year. That will another story for another day.  Today is about regret and reflection.

Adios. May 2023 be a good year to me, my family and all my silent reader, yes you.  Good bless.

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Please don't regret. You are healthy and can learn from mistakes. I have been battling cancer for so long and now appreciate each day's sunrise. Happy New Year 2023 to you.

Ezvina said...

You are so right. I should not dwell on small things like these. One thing that I really grateful for this year is good health. And I do hope and pray for your speedy recovery recovery and a better year in 2023.