December 31, 2022

Books/Novel 2022

Books/Novels that I read in 2022: 

1. The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson. Kind of boring, I didn't finish reading this book.

2. Once Upon a Broken Heart (Once Upon a Broken Heart #1) by 

.  I haven't watched the movies, but earlier this year, the short clips always pop up on my Facebook, and I still don't feel like watching the movies.  Then I took why not read the books since the movies were so famous.  Then I started reading it.  It was well written, very easy to read, and followed through the story.  Love it.

4.  halfway through, then I realized that I had read it before, in 2016.

5. 365 Days by Blanka Lipinska, didn’t finish it, I prefer 50 shades of grey.


The best novel award this year goes to:


Twilight (The Twilight Saga #1)

No comments: