December 31, 2021

Books/Novels 2021

Books/Novels that I have read in 2021..

  1. From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  2. A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  3. The ​Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  4. The edge-of-never #1.   This book makes me want to go for a road trip, maybe NZ, UK, or Sapporo again.  Btw, whenever I see a single shoe on the road, I always imagine there must be something bad happened there, like a road accident, or maybe a shoe accidentally fell from the motorcycle’s basket.
  5. People we meet on Vacation.  This is a sweet novel, even though it can be a bit tiring with all the flashbacks.

The best novel in 2021 goes to..

From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

4 comments:

Rose world said...

I did read few ebooks this year. Must be discipline in reading books next year. Happy New Year!!

Ezvina said...

I think I am running out of good books to read. Or maybe I should broaden with reading genre.

Twilight Man said...

I have so many books that are collecting dusts on my shelves. I must start reading them again as it relaxes my mind. I salute you for finishing so many copies.

Ezvina said...

Yes it dies relaxes one’s mind. But getting started and finished reading is not easy 😆