December 23, 2020

Books/Novels 2020

Books/Novels that I have read in 2020..

  1. War of Hearts: A True Immortality by S. Young
  2. Play it safe by Kristen Ashley.  The writing is different. At 1st, I kinda like it, refreshing. Slowly I'm not liking it anymore.  it’s getting tiring reading repetitive words. Eg. 'They might be big boys but then again they were big boys and there were two of them.' ok now I'm confuse.
  3. I Will Marry You (Novelcat)
Books/Novels that Emmett read in 2020..
  1. The Trials of Apollo Book Two The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan
  2. Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero
  3. Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune
  4. Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena

Best choice award by me this year goes to War of Hearts: A True Immortality by S. Young


Best choice this year by Emmett goes to Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune



Tahun ni mak tak banyak baca buku, banyak masa terbuang layan drama online je. iskk not good, Vina.

See books we have read in 2019 here. 

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

You have read many good books! I have temporarily stopped buying books after signing up with Magzter. Too much to read from that online portal.

I am curious about this book War Of Hearts as recommended by you. Seems exciting as true immortality novel.

Reading is important to keep me sane. LOLOL

Ezvina said...

well, ok la the book, best among the 3. wonder why not much exciting books coming out in 2020. I am expecting more new exciting new releases due to the lockdown. But no, nothing much this year, maybe next year, fingers closed.