July 31, 2019

Self Make-up Class

A good friend of mine asking whether I want to join her for a self make-up class.  I am thinking, since 30 Jul 2019 is a public holiday, why not. Gaining a new knowledge is always a good thing, right?!

So there I was, attending my 1st makeup class yesterday.
If you think it's too late to learn makeup at a certain age, think again.  In our class yesterday, there was 2 ladies at the age of 60+ joining us, and we had such a fun day learning together.

I learned so much on that day, makeup is an art by itself, so many materials and equipment needed.  Not wonder they are called make up artist :)

Among the new things that I learn are: setting pray, face primer, eye primer, different types of concealer - green, purple, brown, cream, brush vs beautyblender.

My notes on that day..




Someday I wish to learn more on the tricks and shortcuts for great makeup.

As I learn, I discovered a few tips and tricks as below:
  • Never use a dry sponge when applying foundation - soaking your Beautyblender completely in water activates the unique material. Then squeeze it to remove the excess water.  Press/tab the sponge into the skin rather than sweeping it across.  You can use the Beautyblender for concealer, cream contour, blush, and highlight too.
    Soft and fluffy BeautyBlender, highly recommended.

10 comments:

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...



خدمات التنظيف وتسليك المجارى ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر 0551844053 تنظيف شقق وفلل وسجاد وموكيت
ورش الدفان ومكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر

شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل

Rose world said...

Great to learn something new. Never too late to learn. We must nebrr stop learning even we grow old.

I attended make up class before. Yup. It was fun.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, yes stop learning. but as I am getting older, I feel like my learning ability is getting slower :D

photo retouching said...

I am definitely going to invest my energy to learn it as soon as possible. This is terrific, thanks mate!

remove background from gif photoshop said...

That’s hell of an information. All those apps are going to be a great help for me. The way you have explained each app and how they work, is a masterpiece. Surely u have put a lot of research and efforts behind it. Really appreciate your work. Keep it up and thanks.

Photoshop Masking Services said...

This was a really informative blog. I really enjoyed this blog. thank you for the article.

Best Image Clipping Path Service

Clipping Path Service said...

Great post enjoyed reading it. Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing with us.
Clipping Path Service

Clipping Path Service Provider said...

This is so creative. Self make up is very very productive. Loved your idea.

Photoshop edit Tutorial said...

loved your work very much. keep it up.

Clipping Path Service Provider said...

Fantastic post. Teaches a lot. Appreciate the hard work.