January 28, 2010
|WHEN TO ADD FOODS||TYPE OF FOOD||SUGGESTED FOODS|
|4 to 5 months||cereals||iron-fortified baby rice, barley or |
oatmeal cereal (dry)
|5 to 6 months||vegetables||carrots*, squash. sweet potatoes, peas, |
green beans, spinach* and beets*
|6 to 7 months||fruits, oven-dried||apple juice**, strained fruits; wheat, |
toast (without butter) mixed and high protein baby cereals (dry)
|7 to 8 months||meat and meat alternates||strained meats: beef, liver, turkey |
alternates chicken, egg yolks. cooked dried beans (put through a sieve to remove skins), (no gravy nor salt); easily mashed vegetables and fruits.
|8 to 10 months||cheese, plain yogurt, |
sliced meats and casserole
soft cooked meats
|cottage cheese, mild yellow cheese |
soft cooked vegetables green beans, carrot coins cut in quarters, broccoli crackers
macaroni and cheese, spaghetti. beans and rice, homemade soups and stews
crumbled hamburger, some meatloaf.
|10 to 12 months||finger foods |
whole egg (at 1 2 months)
|banana slices, pear slices. peach slices,watermelon. cantaloupe, crackers,cheese slices and macaroni|
** do not give citrus juices until after the baby is one year old.
January 26, 2010
The 10 fully residential schools are:
- Sekolah Tun Fatimah (Johor Bahru)
- Sekolah Dato’ Abdul Razak (Seremban)
- Malay College Kuala Kangsar
- Sekolah Seri Puteri (Cyberjaya)
- SM Sultan Abdul Halim (Jitra)
- Kolej Tunku Kurshiah (Seremban)
- Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (Klang)
- Sekolah Menengah Sains (SMS) Tuanku Syed Putra (Perlis)
- Sekolah Sultan Alam Shah (Putrajaya)
- SMS Muzaffar Syah (Malacca)
The four day schools are:
- SMK (P) Sri Aman (Petaling Jaya)
- SMK Aminuddin Baki (Kuala Lumpur)
- SMK Sultanah Asma (Alor Setar)
- SMK (P) St George (Penang)
The six primary schools are:
- SK Seri Bintang Utara (KL)
- SK Taman Tun Dr Ismail 1 (KL)
- SK Bukit Damansara (KL)
- SK Zainab (2) (Kota Baru)
- SK Convent Kota (Taiping)
- SK Bandar Baru Uda 2 (Johor Bahru)
January 25, 2010
Photo taken during our recent visit there.
Fiery destruction in Sarawak
By JACK WONG
KUCHING: A major fire swept through a row of double-storey colonial buildings and destroyed several shops in Gambier Street here on Tuesday night.
The blaze, which was believed to have started from a textile shop at about 9pm, razed at least four shophouses by about 11pm.
At 11.30pm, dozens of firemen in several engines, including a skylift, were still trying to contain the fire from spreading to many other shops housed on both sides in the same row.
There was rain at the time which helped contained the spread.
No casualties have been reported.
The gutted shops were Fabric Accessory House, one of the city’s most established and biggest textile companies, Chaw Chuen Supermarket, ICT Trading Sdn Bhd, which is a one-stop discount store, and Khin Siong Huat, a sundry shop.
The shophouses, which front the Sarawak River and are located near the Kuching Waterfront, was built about 60 years ago.
Opposite them was the former busy Gambier Market which was demolished several months ago for the proposed extension of the Kuching Waterfront project.
The fire, which could be spotted far away, attracted a big crowd and caused a major traffic congestion along roads leading to the city’s oldest commercial centre.
January 22, 2010
He had 6-in-1 5th month's jab - Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B & Hepatitis B. Total cost RM169.
His current weight is 7.93kg and head circumference at 43.5cm.
Sekarang dia dah pandai duduk walker, senang sikit nak jaga dah; sekali-sekala boleh juga prepare dinner, sebelum ni asyik tapao je, boring dah.
Tapi tidur malam dia sungguh la tak nyenyak, sekejap ngekk..sekejap ngekk..tak tau la apa yang tak kene..penat tau..boleh slim dibuat nye.
Berat Eugene dah 13.6kg, naik 0.9kg banding masa dia timbang on October last year. Appetite pun dah makin bertambah baik.
From clinic, we went to Gambier street, Mummy nak cari kain untuk buat cover sofa.
Misi kurang berjaya sebab banyak kedai dah tidak menerima tempahan until after Chinese New Year.
Nampak nya kena datang lagi lepas CNY ni, but at least we got the rough idea on the design and the price.
Dah settle semua perkara yang tertunggak, kami ke MBO untuk menonton Avatar.
Nasib baik la sempat tengok cerita ni kat wayang. Mula² dulu tak nak pegi tengok, sebab tak berkenan dengan muka blue monyet tu ;)
Totally worth watching; with great storyline and superb graphic effects.
No wonder la boleh menang banyak masa Golden Globe.
Hari ni seperti biasa kena turun opis..alang kah indah nya kalau hari-hari dapat buat keje sendiri dengan pocket yang sentiasa berisi...dreaming....zzz
January 20, 2010
January 15, 2010
I miss beaches
I miss walking barefoot on shore
I miss the salty smell of the ocean
I miss the soothing sounds of the waves
I miss watching the setting sun by the beach
I miss the feeling of the sand filling the gaps between my toes
I miss snorkeling
I want to do .. diving
My next posts are all about places that I have visited
which I wish I can do it again,
right here right now!
January 14, 2010
January 13, 2010
January 11, 2010
Misha Omar: tak cantik nyer baju.
Stacy: persembahan yang amat bertenaga.
Aizat - Pergi: persembahan ala bollywood tu macam kurang sesuai.
Yuna: Prefer persembahan dia masa semi-final..lebih cool gitu! Apapun dia dapat tempat ke-2, best.
Aizat - Kau Aku: persembahan yang biasa-biasa jer, tapi boleh pulak jadi juara.
Faizal Tahir :Tak tgk, dah mengantuk sangat. Okla, dia dapat tempat ke-3
January 8, 2010
- Wang Po-Chieh as Li Chongguang - Li Yutang's 17-year-old only son.
- Leon Lai as Liu Yubai - a beggar who used to come from a rich family.
- Nicholas Tse as A'Si - a rickshaw puller who serves the Li family faithfully.
- Li Yuchun as Fang Hong - the daughter of Fang Tian.
- Mengke Bateer as Wang Fuming - a former monk from the Southern Shaolin Monastery who earns a living by selling stinky tofu on the streets.
- Donnie Yen as Shen Chongyang - a policeman who is addicted to gambling.
- Fan Bingbing as Yueru - Li Yutang's fourth mistress.
- Eric Tsang as Smith - the police chief.
- Hu Jun as Yan Xiaoguo - the leader of the assassins.
- Zhou Yun as A'Chun - the daughter of a photographer. She is A'si's fiancee.
- Simon Yam as Fang Tian - a former Qing general who went into exile in Hong Kong.
- Cung Le as Yan Xiaoguo's henchman - a powerful martial artist.
- Zhang Hanyu as Sun Wen (Sun Yat-sen) - the leader of the revolutionaries.
- Jacky Cheung (guest star) as Yang Quyun - a revolutionary