- Paradise - Judith McNaught - The intro is a bit slow and lengthy, but once it's started you just cannot seems to stop - SOLD
- First Lady - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Remember When - Judith McNaught
- Ain't She Sweet - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Glitters Baby - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Until You - Judith McNaught
December 30, 2011
December 29, 2011
Ez link sgd30 each
Underwater world, Sentosa
G2000, Raffles city sgd89
Robinsons, Raffles city sgd55
Carrefour, Suntec sgd5.50
Cotton on kids, orchard sgd21.90
Coffee Bean, Merlion park sgd16.90
Changi Airport sgd13.65
December 27, 2011
- The Singapore Tourist Pass is the only pass that offers tourists unlimited rides on Singapore’s public transport system which includes the MRT, LRT and basic bus services.
- The Singapore Tourist Pass is available at an introductory price of S$8 per day and comes with 3 options of a 1-Day, 2-Day or 3-Day pass.
- Passes bought or issued in Singapore at authorised sales counters come with a rental deposit of S$10 which is refundable, so long as the card is returned within 5 days of issuance.
- Pass is available at Changi Airport
December 26, 2011
- Popia Nestum - done
- Pineapple tart (from India Street) - bought
- American midnight (from Sino Amoi) - ordered
Everrise, MJC - RM66.10
Cosway - RM79
Parkson, Spring - RM72.25
Ta Kiong - RM93.95
Unaco - RM25
Tun Jugah - RM37.73
Boulevard - RM250
Christmas' Present for:
- Ning Nong - 17 dec
- Owen - 16 dec
- Eric - 16 dec
- Olivia - 17 dec
- Jasmine - 17 dec
- Ashley - 17 dec
- Jenson - 17 dec
- Sumo - 17 dec
- Celesty - 17 dec
- Kaka - 17 dec
- Eugene - 17 dec
- Emmett - 17 dec
December 23, 2011
December 17, 2011
December 16, 2011
- Pomputer (Computer)
- Intonet (Internet)
- Jombie (Plants vs Zombie)
- Abing (Driving)
- Throw Angi bird
- Simiming (Swimming)
Can sing along to..
- Jingle bells
- We wish you, a Merry Christmas..
- 1 little 2 little 3..
- Happy Birthday
- Baby corn
- Ice cream
- Angry bird
December 13, 2011
December 7, 2011
December 3, 2011
- Be generous with praise.
- Get rid of the managers. Projects without project managers? That doesn’t seem right! Try it. Removing the project lead or supervisor and empowering your staff to work together as a team rather then everyone reporting to one individual can do wonders.
- Make your ideas theirs. People hate being told what to do. Instead of telling people what you want done; ask them in a way that will make them feel like they came up with the idea. “I’d like you to do it this way” turns into “Do you think it’s a good idea if we do it this way?”
- Never criticize or correct. No one, and I mean no one, wants to hear that they did something wrong. If you’re looking for a de-motivator, this is it. Try an indirect approach to get people to improve, learn from their mistakes, and fix them. Ask, “Was that the best way to approach the problem? Why not? Have any ideas on what you could have done differently?” Then you’re having a conversation and talking through solutions, not pointing a finger.
- Make everyone a leader. Highlight your top performers’ strengths and let them know that because of their excellence, you want them to be the example for others. You’ll set the bar high and they’ll be motivated to live up to their reputation as a leader.
- Take an employee to lunch once a week. Surprise them.
- Give recognition and small rewards. These two things come in many forms: Give a shout out to someone in a company meeting for what she has accomplished. Run contests or internal games and keep track of the results on a whiteboard that everyone can see. Tangible awards that don’t break the bank can work too. Try things like dinner, trophies, spa services, and plaques.
- Throw company parties. Doing things as a group can go a long way. Have a company picnic. Organize birthday parties. Hold a happy hour.
- Share the rewards—and the pain. When your company does well, celebrate. This is the best time to let everyone know that you’re thankful for their hard work. Go out of your way to show how far you will go when people help your company succeed. If there are disappointments, share those too. If you expect high performance, your team deserves to know where the company stands. Be honest and transparent.
More info here.
November 30, 2011
November 29, 2011
saya rasa ada beberapa perubahan yang berlaku ke atas diri saya.
1. KFC, Pizza Hut n McDonald sudah tidak begitu menarik lagi.
2. Hawker food centre yang agak 'gelap' lantainya dah kurang menyelerakan, contoh seperti di Hui Sing dan BDC, dulu tempat-tempat inilah yang menjadi tempat favourite. Tapi satay Hui Sing and air matterhorn nya still the best in Kuching!
3. Dislike hotels with small restroom and cannot tahan rooms without window.
4. Awareness on beneficial food.
November 26, 2011
Eugene's end of the year assessment test result:
Mandarin - 74%
English - 78%
Math - 82%
B.M - 88%
B.M - 56%
English - 70%
Math - 86%
November 25, 2011
November 24, 2011
November 22, 2011
Perjalanan melalui jalan balak selama 1 jam setengah dari pekan Lawas,
atau dari Bakelalan selama 4-5 jam.
Buat masa ini, telephone coverage sini, line Celcom and Maxis dalam 1 bar gitu,
itu pun sekejap ada sekejap hilang, mengikut keadaan angin dan cuaca.
masa kami di sana, sungai mengalir agak deras sebab hujan lebat yang baru saja berhenti.
Seperti yang anda dapat lihat, air sungai sini agak keruh.
Keadaan ini disebabkan oleh project pembinaan taip penghantaran LNG dari Sabah ke Bintulu.
See Merarap Hotspring Pt.2
Pejamkan matamu untukku
Dengarlah dunia berkata-kata
Usah kau ragu di sini tempatmu
Walau berubah di mata kita tetap indah
Selagi kau masih percaya
Ketawa kecewa terpisah
Jalan yang lurus kian berhalang
Adakah semua ini yang ku inginkan
Ataupun hanya mengejar dunia semata-mata
Ku harap ku masih percaya
Adakah semua ini yang ku inginkan
Ataupun hanya mengejar dunia semata-mata
Ku harap kau masih percaya
Biar aku memelukmu
Kita bersama masih muda masih mentah
Ku harap kau masih percaya
Selama ini selama ini
Selama ini selama ini
Selama ini selama ini
November 21, 2011
November 17, 2011
- Get closer to nature.
- Enjoy the surrounding at the same time enjoy the nice cold weather.
- Enjoy beautiful scenery along the long and winding road on a 4 wheel drive from Bakelalan to Merarap Hot Spring.
- Take a dip in the lukewarm water in the pools.
- A great place to relax and rejuvenate your body and mind. Do bring along your reading material; here you can rest and read comfortably at the common area while listening to the sound of the stream nearby.
- At night, you can have barbeque; the barbeque pit is available at the lodge.
* More info at www.sarawaktourism.com
November 16, 2011
- Had his final pneumococcal jab on last saturday, cost RM230
- Still very much in love with Angry bird ( he calls it Angy bird)
- Can sing '1 little 2 little 3 little tinger... '
- Cheekier than ever
- Weight +/-12kg
Fav song: yang diciplak
- Ay ay ay, Ay ay ay...ne ne ne over monyet (by Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony – Rain Over Me)
- Lagi best! o o o! (by Perodua Myvi)
November 15, 2011
The weather is nice and cold this morning, so I just switched off the air-con and pull down the window.
Eugene: I have something to ask you.
Eugene: Motorcycle got air-con or not?
Eugene: So they use 'angin' only la?
Eugene: ooo..sambil anguk kepala.
Other time he asked me about the sun, the moon, and the earth.
His fav question, 'Why is the Sun following me?!' Masa dia tengah marah sebab mata dia silau dalam kereta. Anybody knows what is the best answer to this question? I wish they have Science subject in Kindy :D
November 14, 2011
Tapi jalan cerita macam ada yang ter-kurang je.
Dalam cerita ni, ada lagi si Freida Pinto.
Selepas Slumdog Millionaire, dah semakin banyak pulak dia berlakon dalam hollywood movie,
baru je lepas tengok dia dalam Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) hari tu.
Pastu selalu pegang pulak watak utama, kira heroin gak la.
Suka tengok dia berlakon, cantik and tak over acting gitu..
November 8, 2011
Tempat ini ibarat surga yang tersembunyi di sebalik hutan belantara.
Keindahan tempat ni bisa memukau mata memandang.
Derusan sungai yang mengalir deras di sebelah lodge juga amat mengasyikkan.
Semasa kami sampai, cuaca mendung dengan hujan renyai-renyai.
Dengan cuaca yang sejuk sebegini, kami mengambil peluang untuk memanaskan badan dalam kolam air panas yang disediakan..ohh..sungguh segar.
Pada waktu malam, benda yang paling saya suka ialah..
bersantai di 'common area' sambil membaca novel sambil bertemankan derusan air sungai,
to be cont..Part 2
November 4, 2011
November 3, 2011
Experience the lifestyle of the Lun Bawang community with Homestay program.
Jungle trekking to Long Kumap Salt Spring, and experience the cold and clean water in the stream along the way.
Explore Bakelalan surroundings by visiting the rice fields, apple farms & the organic research farm.
Experience the adventure by taking the 5 hours drive on a 4WD to Merarap Hot Spring along the bumpy logging road and don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful scenery along the ways.
A quick stop at the Buduk Bui Salt Spring which is about 1 hour drive from Bakelalan, and take a short stroll to the Salt Spring.
Along the way, you will pass by a few kampungs, among them are Long Langai, Long Ritan, Long Rusu, Buduk Bui, Long Rangat, Buduk Aru and lastly Long Ubau.
You will also come across a Spring water just by the road side where you can take a sip of the cool and refreshing water from the mountain.
Just sit back, relax and enjoy!
November 2, 2011
November 1, 2011
October 30, 2011
Flight tickets Kuching -> Miri -> Kuching - RM818
Flight tickets Miri ->Bakelalan -> Lawas -> Miri - RM194
Hotel Seri Malaysia -> Lawas Airport - RM12
4WD - RM1200
Mega Hotel, Miri - RM174
Homestay, Bakelalan - RM50 (exclude breakfast - RM5, lunch and dinner - RM20 each)
Merarap Hot Spring - RM60 (include breakfast)
Hotel Seri Malaysia, Lawas - RM120
Xlite backpack + water proof pouch + raincoat = RM320.+
**sekarang dah tau dah nak beli travelling gear kat mana di Kuching ni, dulu asyik teringat Pertama Complex je.
I'm looking forward to Ba'kelalan Apple Festival in April this year.
Apple Festival is the best time to visit Bakelalan, but make sure you book your accomodation and transportation in advance during that season Bakelalan will be very pack with limited no. of Homestays there. Even your flight tickets need to be arranged much earlier.
may I ask you a few questions? :)
1) kitak pakei tour or pakej kah ms di ba'kelalan ariya. ke backpacking or jln2 sendiri?
One of my colleague is from Bakelalan, so he helps to arrange our trip.
Mostly jalan-jalan sendiri je.
2) 4wd di atas, is it for one way or return? from lawas kan? the price rm1200 for one person or for one transport? did u use twin otter directly from miri to ba'kelanan and going back from ba'kelalan to lawas by 4wd or vice versa?
4WD tu for 1 way from Bakelalan - Merarap - Lawas.
RM1200 is for 1 whole transport which can feed around 6 pax, if per person ride normally cost around RM100 per pax.
We took twin otter from Miri and a 15 minutes stop at Lawas, then take off to Bekelalan. No direct flight to Bakelalan at the moment. From Bakelalan we took 4WD to Merarap then to Lawas.
From Lawas we took twin otter back to Miri.
3) do u have any links or posts that i can refer to?
All my posts on the trip are here:
October 28, 2011
Sungguh tertipu dengan kehandsoman Justin Timberlake.
Apa la punya skrip, jalan cerita pun macam poyo;
idea ada tapi tak cukup research la..
Rasanya Justin Timberlake ni memang tak sesuai juga nak jadi hero,
kalau setakat supporting dapat kot macam dalam cerita facebook tu.
October 27, 2011
which make it the best time to travel here would be in April and September every year for the harvesting festival.
When we were there last week, we just missed the harvesting season by a few days,
only the small size (rejected) apples were left for us.
Nonetheless, we managed to taste the sweetness of these famous Ba'kelalan Apples.
There are variety of apples here, among them are Manalagi and Rome Beauty.
October 26, 2011
October 24, 2011
Ba'kelalan, life is so peaceful there,
the air is so fresh, and water in the stream is oh so cool and clean..
Ba'kelalan is one of the most important Lun Bawang settlements in the northern highlands.
The village is connected to Lawas and Miri by air, and it is also possible to travel to Lawas via an old logging road. About 3-4 years ago, it used to take the villagers about 3 days journey just to get to Lawas town, now it takes about 5-6 hours drive along the bumpy logging road.
The distance is only about 150km, but the road condition is so bad, that you can only travel by 4x4 on it.
October 20, 2011
Sarawak presently has 11 divisions – Kuching, Samarahan, Sri Aman, Miri, Sibu, Bintulu, Sarikei, Betong, Mukah, Limbang and Kapit.
(angka menunjukkan keluasan dalam kilometer persegi):-
October 19, 2011
Join me for the unforgettable journey to Ba'kelalan, Sarawak, where adventure lives.
take the twin-otter plane to Ba'kelalan,
From Ba'kelalan we will get a special 4WD, travel along the rough timber road (our playground)
to get us to Merarap Hot Spring.
After a refreshing bath and enough rest at Merarap Resort, we will continue our journey along timber road again, this time to Lawas.
Finally from Lawas we will take another twin-otter plane back to Miri.
Here's how our journey looks like from the big picture.
And here's the zoom in map..
So stay tuned for more updates...
October 18, 2011
Eugene punya la seronok, siap hentak-hentak kaki lagi setiap kali robot Atom berlawan,
dia takut Atom kalah.
Ada sesuatu yang kurang dalam poster cerita ni,
gambar budak tu - Max Kenton (Dakota Goyo)
Rasa nya budak ni juga antara penyebab kenapa cerita ni sangat best.
Dakota Goyo ni dilahirkan di Toronto, Canada; patutla dia hebat menari ala Justin Bieber gituu..
oh ya, budak ni juga ada berlakon dalam cerita Thor,
dialah Thor masa muda tu.
Ok enough said, just go and watch :)
October 16, 2011
1. Mak wat tik bih. (Don't be like that)
2. Pitoi (pistol)
3. Botoi (botol)
3. Cocodile (crocodile)
*Selalu nyer kalau dia guna babytalk, cuma Eugene jer yang faham, so Mummy akan minta Eugene tolong translate-kan.
*perkataan yang nya masih confuse: terbalik = ottok balik (kita balik)
October 10, 2011
akhirnya jumpa juga tempat yang ada menjual nasi dagang yang boleh la tahan..
iaitu di Dapo cafe, Satok.
tapi masih tak dapat melawan kehebatan nasi ayam penyet di Rumah Hijau cafe, Satok.
Selain daripada 2 menu ini,
Dapo cafe juga ada menjual ayam percik ...ok-ok je,
kuih jala dengan kuah kari ...sedap,
dan nasi kerabu ...tak minat sangat.
Here are some of the dishes that I managed to capture ...in between handling my super clingy Emmett.
White pomfret with vege
Duck with XO sauce
and the most special dish is the cold dish, served in a bot-style plate, tapi tak sempat ambil gambar sebab sedap sangat.
Once again thank you very much sis :)