January 22, 2014

Google Maps: 47.110579,9.227568

Try this, go to your google maps (maps.google.com) and key in 47.110579,9.227568 then Enter.
Location: 8877 Quarten, Switzerland

Make sure you use the street view ya.  Walk around the area and the image will still be there. 





see.. believe whatever you want to believe (or not), but its not my work, I just print-screen and paste it straight from my screen, crop and add in my so called watermark, that's all.

I wish and hope and pray that one day I can see this kind of things with my own eyes.

*try it now before google remove / update it*

Updated 16 June 2017: Street view updated on Street View - Oct 2014, the image is no longer there :(

8 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Interesting! I moved forward and they were still there. I went into the tunnel and returned and they were waiting up there. hehe...

Ezvina said...

Yes it is, try see from the other side of the tunnel :)

hujanpanas said...

That is cool. But if you use the road below you will not find the image. hhehe.

ez vina said...

Hujanpanas: you sure? I did try from the road below and it still there, you need to look further up a bit.

Hujanpanas said...

is it...maybe i did not look furhter up enough. hahaha. but its cool. and makes me wonder what the image actually is....

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Aih? Amazing!

Unknown said...

wow is cool!papa jesus is real

Unknown said...

let's try from the other side of the trees