March 28, 2020

Day 10 Movement Restriction Order

Another day full meetings.

The weather is bright and sunny today. Managed to slot in some time to wash our bedsheet and sun dry it.

For meals, we had..

Toast and eggs for breakfast.


McD Fillet-o-fish for lunch.
Salmon and tapioca leave for dinner.

We have plenty of fruits today.




At night me and hubby watch Kingdon-kdrama.  The teaser keep on showing up on my timeline for the pass few months.  But I am too scared to watch it alone.  Hubby is not a fan of kdrama, but he is a fan of zombie drama.  And he agree.  It is one great Korean drama.

In between watching the drama, I steal some time to bake a cake.  Instant cake only, bought this packet few months ago, only need to add water, oil and 3 eggs.


And coz I am too lazy, I baked it in the rice cooker, just use the cake mode.



Looking good, but okc but the texture not fluffy enough.

No comments: