March 31, 2020

Day 13 Movement Restriction Order

Today I felt a bit gloomy.  Maybe it’s the Monday Blues.

Didn’t even take the photo of our breakfast the day.

For lunch, thinking of having something a bit special, spaghetti maybe. I message Bella Italia, but no reply from them.  Going through the list on GrabFood.  We decided to order from Black Jam Cafe.  We been there only once.  So this time we ordered Seafood Marina Spaghetti, Pull Pork Burger, and Pork Burgers.


Thank God, after a good meal, my mood level is back to normal.

For dinner I cooked a little bit of this and that, want to clear my freezer, to make way for new stocks.


Fried pork, dabai, keropok lekor, french fries, chicken curry, and soup veggies with egg.

We had plenty of fruits today too.


And I took soluble vit-c too, maybe all those vit-c did help bring up my mood.

1 comment:

Sharon D. said...

Yea..we're only human. Up and down moods. xx Glad you felt better after.