March 19, 2020

Day 2 Movement Restriction Order

Day 2, and tomorrow is Friday.  The weekend is coming! I know I know, every day is the same for these 2 weeks.

So today after breakfast me and hubby went out to hunt for eggs.  Don’t worry, we only go around our neighbourhood, not even out to the main road.  Yes, we get to top up our egg supply and got some fresh veggies, and a watermelon.

Our breakfast: egg and bread

Our lunch: sup tikam and manicai

Our dinner: rice porridge, sausage, eggs

And our movie for today is Cast Away (2000)

Since we still haven’t received our goods that we ordered through H&L Express yesterday, I make another batch of order through Shopee Mall.  Let see how long this one will take.

At 9.42pm, I received an sms from H&L, at less I now know they have received my ordered.

2 days down, 12 more to go.

Together we can fight this.
#sarawakfighting
#sarawakjiayou

2 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Steady you. Not easy thinking what to cook every day.

Ezvina said...

Haha, not steady la, some days I also did not cook.