March 31, 2020

Day 14 Movement Restriction Order

My mood is back to normal today.

For breakfast, we had tuna mayonnaise from the can.


For lunch and dinner, we had petola, I cut it half for lunch, another half for dinner.  So long did eat any petola, taste so good but my children don’t like it.  Just like me when I was young.  My mum used to plant petola around the house, and I used to hate it too.

For lunch, petola with egg, and pork ribs soup.



For dinner, petola with egg again, homemade pork meatball soup.


Fruit, we had apple and jambu air.


Ohhh my purchase from Shopee arrived today.  I made this order on 19 March 2020.  My main reason is to order this alcohol based hand sanitiser, since I don’t have any alcohol based one.  Together with it, I just put in maggi and Milo Energy Cube in cart to entitle for free delivery.  End up I still need to pay around RM2 delivery fee.
Leave outside for a few hours.

This is my main objective.

The side one cost more than the main objective.  Milo Energy Cube? Interesting!

It’s the 1st I saw this Milo energy cube.  Haven’t try it yet. Keep it aside for the time being.


3 comments:

Rose world said...

I also dont like or take petola when I was small. Growing up, I started to be more adventurous and trying out food that I never took. Lol.

Good that parcel arrived safely. I ordered my boy's body lotion from Lazada before lockdown and it arrived last Sat. Thank God for that. For his eczema skin.

Ezvina said...

Thank God for all the delivery workers.

Glad that your son got his lotion d.

Sharon D. said...

We were never a veggie focused family. But I love it so much and ever since I started cooking my own meals, I would make sure a dish of it is there. That milo cube looks so yummy leh. I need to buy face mask but there are so many scammers out there, I'm thinking twice. Haih! Glad you got your sanitiser.