June 13, 2019

Breakfast at Nest Hotel Sapporo

One of the main reason why we chose this hotel was due to the good reviews we found online regarding their breakfast.

Breakfast meal does not come under the standard price. Book your room together with your breakfast for a better rate.  If you are paying at the hotel (on the spot), it will cost you 3000jpy per adult and 1500jpy per child.

Here’s what I had throughout our stay there, note that these are MY portion only.  I am fully utilizing my portion of the fee.  What can I say, good food is mean to be eaten 😁

Breakfast is served from 6am to 10am, however I noticed that they stop replenish the food after 9.30am.  Make sure to wake up early.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3
And similar things for the following days, you get the drift..

Kaisendon - Salmon, Salmon Roe, Flying Fish Roe, Pounded Tuna Carpaccio, Shrimp, and pickled ginger on the side, my daily choice of breakfast in Sapporo.
Feb 2024: looking back at this really make me want to go back to Sapporo.

Ramen salad, miso soup

My preferred ramen salad dressing

Tuna carpaccio

Kaisendon boat, only Salmon roe on the boat, the rest all finished by 9.40am

Hijiki, bacon, pumpkin, sweet potato, corn soup, kaisendon



Ramen salad

Kaisendon

Cold noodle, soft and silky noodle.

Hijiki, bacon, pumpkin, sweet potato


Almond jelly, laici

Hijiki, so sedap.


During our visit there, in end of May, the sun rise at 4am, it was so bright that I normally woke up at 4.30am and sleep again at 5.30am for another hour.  So good to have a longer day light,  feel like you have more than 24 hours in a day.

*Note:  Other food beside the above.
Pancake, scrambled egg - Emmett's choice
Bacon, Sausage, fried chicken - Eugene's choice
Bread and butter - hubby's choice

No comments: