June 26, 2018

Bazaar Ramadan 2018

This year’s fasting month, I only went to 1 bazaar Ramadan, that is at the 8th mile army camp/housing.

This is THE place that you want to visit if you are looking for semenanjung food.  They have ayam percik, nasi kerabu, nasi dagang, nasi tomato and all kind of Malaya food.

You would have go through the check point and leave your IC at the guard house to enter the area.

So this is the place.

Turn right when you see this sign - Pasar Dayak.

Let the food hunt begins..
Nasi Tomato

Rojak ayam..

Laksa Penang - RM4
Laksam - RM4


Ikan patin masak lemak tempoyak, RM3 sepotong, RM7 sekepala.

Ikan keli masak lemak tempoyak

Lompat Tikam - RM3, pulut, santan and gula melaka.

2 comments:

Rose world said...

I have never been to this bazaar. Looked so many choices there. Some I have never taste.

Must bookmark this place and go next year.

I also went to one Ramadan bazaar this year, ie in emart Batu Kawa.

Sharon D. said...

I had to give the bazaar a miss this year, sob-sob. Was a busy month for me and there was already too much eating involved ..lol... with all the relatives visiting.