August 26, 2024

Li Hua Hotel, Mukah

My 4D3N stay at Li Hua Hotel, Mukah, in room 514 on the 5th floor. The room was new and clean, which was nice.

The room itself was spacious, however, the all-white lighting gave it a different feel compared to the warm ambiance that yellow hotel lights usually provide. Some of the lights in the room were not working, which I am ok with, I don't like bright lights anyway.

Another downside was the absence of a fridge, and the room's lack of soundproofing. I could clearly hear my neighbors' footsteps and even their coughing. I was also awakened early in the morning by the sound of their alarm clock.

Breakfast was quite basic, with a limited selection that included hard-boiled eggs, fried noodles, potato curry, nasi lemak, bread, porridge, and baked beans. While the options were simple, it was enough to start the day.



No comments: