June 4, 2020

CMCO Week 3 | Gawai

Sedih nyer Gawai tak dapat balik kampung.

My hometown is less than an hour drive from Kuching. But since we are not in the same district. We don’t want to take the risk.  Just #stayathome this time.  However, we did had our small bbq gathering at my sister’s house on Gawai eve.  At least 2 of my sisters are in Kuching too.
Gawai eve dinner.

This year, I did not make any cookies, but I made my very 1st kek lapis.  I love it.  It taste great, just that the tray I use was too big.


Last week I mentioned that I went to Aeon but I did not get the Corelle set.  Guess what!  I just can’t stop thinking about it and I went back on the next day. Hehe, so here there are, my 3rd Corelle purchase.


Let’s see what I had in my kitchen this week.









And also some of the things that I bought from Shopee.




1 comment:

Paula said...

Appreciate this blogg post