June 8, 2020

CMCO Week 4

Another long weekend, Agong’s Birthday.

This weekend is a busy one. I promote my snake plants online, and was sold out within 24 hours.  There will be 2nd batch next week, will be getting more from my mum’s house.  Selling at a low price, definitely lower than nursery’s price.  Just letting go and make way for other new plants.

Besides potted plants, I am also planted some new veggies at the backyard.  I only clear a small area, can’t take care too much.

Pumpkin, ash gourd, ladies finger, bayam, and onion.

I also order some kek lapis this week, wanted to order for Gawai but mostly aold out last week. This week only got new stock.

Here’s some of what we had this week.
Pork ribs and burger from Howdy.

1st time cooking my mum’s classic recipe, Bamboo shots with salted fish. Yummy.

Here’s some of what my mum said pack for me from kampung.  Banana and her specialty, pulut sambal.  Sedap.  Rindu mak, hope can balik kampung soon.

Nota kaki: Today we finished up the 2nd bag of rice since the start of MCO.

No comments: