March 30, 2023

Hicon Ice Maker Machine

In September 2021, we bought our first ice maker machine, but unfortunately, about 3 weeks ago, it broke.  The on/off button stopped working.  So, we purchased another one. This time, we opted for a cheaper version, there was no point investing in a tough aluminum body when the buttons were not long-lasting.
Hubby suggested we should get a deep freezer instead, as it would have more functionality. But whose going to make the ice? Plus, we didn't have enough space for a new freezer in our small kitchen.
Therefore, we just stick with the ice maker for now. If this one broke again, we might consider purchasing a deep freezer in the future.
So here's to our new ice maker, we can enjoy unlimited ice-cold drinks once again.

3 comments:

Agnes CF Lee said...

we only make ice cubes in the normal refrigerator. I can't take cold drinks too often and discourage my daughters to drink cold drinks too..

Ezvina said...

I think I am addicted to ice, had for me to live without it, that's my worst craving during my confinements.

Twilight Man said...

I love cold drinks and bite the ice cubes. Friends said I have gigi besi!
I am surprised there's an ice maker that's portable as I have not seen one before.