November 16, 2023

Nasi Lemak Bumbung, PJ

During my outstation in KL 2 months ago, I had the rare pleasure of catching up with my uni roommate. She and her husband introduced me to this famous hidden mamak place, Nasi Lemak Bumbung in Petaling Jaya.


We arrived around 10:30 pm, and the narrow lanes were bustling with people coming to enjoy the food here.  I love the hidden eatery such as this. It was a delightful experience, reminiscent of my university days when we were young and energetic, we used to go out for late-night supper after our night study sessions. 

Now, in our quiet life in Kuching, my loyal fluffy pillow has become my companion by 10 pm. Oh, how times have changed!

Here’s the nasi lemak ayam berempah at I ordered, the ayam is tasty and tender inside.  The sambal is not too spicy, thank goodness coz I can't really enjoy too much spiciness.  Other than nasi lemak, we had sticky rice mango, the ais laici, maggi goreng, and satay.  Didn't take any of the other photos, was busy catching up with friends.


Thank you, Viv for your precious time.

No comments: