Found this interesting entry from Funnymayhem blog, which I think so true, and decided to post it here .. excluding the point that are not applicable to me ;)
You know you are a true Kuchingite when...
1. Your most important decision on waking up in the morning is to decide which coffee shop or food court to take your breakfast. ( kikiki..so true )
2. You eat out 7 days a week, three times a day. ( almost true, lazy to go out if its raining, so sometime cook at home )
3. You have at least 5 favourtie laksa stalls, 7 kolo mee, 2 kueh chap stalls and ONE beef noodle stall, ie Ah Mui mee sapi, at the Open Air Market. ( Mee sapi I prefer the one at Green Hill Corner, and Kuey Chap at 3rd mile night market...yummy.. )
4. You go nuts if you don't get your fix of kolo mee or laksa at least five times a week. ( sometimes )
5. You think nothing of driving 10 miles out to check out a new food court ( agree )
6. You request the waiter for plastic bag to ta pau your unfinished food in a restaurant. ( sometimes pai se²)
7.When it comes to tipping, er....sorry...what tipping? ( yah..what tips?! )
8. You do your major grocery shopping only on Friday, the price-war-day between the supermarkets. ( sometimes )
9. You get your mother-in-law, your father-in-law to tag along to buy toilet rolls (super duper cheap but limited to two packets per person), then buy them lunch/dinner at HongKong Noodle House. ( Aiyo..this one I cannot stand, why ho they use so much of toilet paper...puzzle )
So Kuchingite...what say you?