December 14, 2017

The Great Wall of China | Juyongguan Pass, Beijing

I managed to squeeze in a few hour excursion to The Great Wall of China, during my trip to Beijing in November 2017.

The weather on the day of my trip was an incredibly fine with clear blue sky and strong cold wind.



I went to the Juyongguan Pass entry point, it is the first pass at the west of the Great Wall of China and the nearest to Beijing capital city pass.  It is also known as "the Impregnable Pass under the Heaven".

My vblog to Juyongguan, Great Wall of China, Beijing..


Here's the access fees and the opening hours; I pay CNY35 for my entry on that day.

Admission Fee
April to October
CNY 45 for adults and children over 3.9 feet (1.2 meters).
November to March
CNY 40 for adults and children over 3.9 feet (1.2 meters).
Opening Hours
April to October
8:00 – 17:00
November to March
8:30 – 16:00
*Free for children less than 3.9 feet (1.2 meters) in height.

5 comments:

Rose world said...

Would love to visit and have a walk in the Great Wall some day. But gosh. Looked pretty cold with you all covered up. ^^

Ezvina said...

It depends in the season, I guess it will be extremely hot in summer.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Best eh. Did u try the glass bridge?

Ezvina said...

No, tidak berkesempatan.

Sharon D. said...

Aiyo ..steadylah you. Really travel a lot. What a nice place to go!