May 20, 2018

Ming Cafe, Miri

Located right across the street from Mega Hotel, Ming Cafe opens daily, serving variaty of food from local to western cuisine, make it a not to missed cafe if you are in the area.

The only things that I dislike about this place is the smell of the parit; being an old part of the city, I’m sure the parit system needs some upgrading works.

Ok, let’s not talk too much about the parit, here’s what we had during our 4 days work visit in Miri.

Teh Tarik

Teh O Peng

Cordon Bleu

BBQ Pork Penyet.

BBQ Pork rice with Manicai egg.
Terjumpa rambut la pulak dalam manicai tu!

BBQ Pork rice

Soup tulang - RM8

On Sunday evening, while having dinner we had, there was a procession going on along the road.  Here's the short clip that I took.

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Bbq pork penyet! That would be hard to find in Kuching!

Sharon D. said...

The BBQ pork penyet and soup looks so yummy. If I see anything similar here, I will surely order the same! :P