September 19, 2018

Tuk Tuk Thai Boat Noodle, Vivacity

On Sunday, after our morning Mass at Blessed Sacrament, we went to Vivacity. Me and Emmett went to watch Alpha, while hubby and Eugene did some gadget update walkabout.

 After the movie, we went to try this newly opened Thai Boat Noodle cafe. Its on level 3, Vivacity, same level with TGV.

After my 1st taste of Boat noodle at Mangkok, I always wanted to try more of other Boat noodle, but I cant find any in Kuching, not until this latest cafe.

We waited for about 20 minutes, and we finally got our seats at 2.50pm. They have 4 choices for the soup, and 2 different type of noodle. They also have other menu like Thai salad, desserts, etc. I am here only for the Boat noodles.  

However, I find that the one that I had at Mangkok was more to my liking. So ya I am a bit dissappointed. But hey, that’s just me, you might like it more than I did. So why not give it a try, Only at RM1.90 per bowl, enjoy.







Anyway, happy belated Malaysia Day everyone!

4 comments:

Rose world said...

We also watched Alpha that day! Don't tell me you caught the same time, 1220pm?? Haha.

We planned to try this tuk-tuk Thai Boat out one day. You beat me to it. Haha. Not that good?? Of course the original one is nicer and more authentic. Ok, shouldn't put my hope too high after read your comment on this place. ^^

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, then we must be in the same hall that day.

Sharon D. said...

Haha ..I have yet to step into a boat noodle restaurant although there's several around my area. Looks delicious though :) I will go satisfy my curiosity one day.

Ezvina said...

Hi Sharon, yes, should give it a try.