September 1, 2018

Breakfast at The Wembly, Penang

There are so much choice at the breakfast buffet in The Wembly, I didn’t even bother with my usual hotel breakfast, which are bread, omelette and cereal.

Lets have a look on what I had during my stay there..


Day 1, porridge, cappucino, egg benedict with ratatouille sauce, fried wantan, dried fruits, almond milk tea and cakoi.



Day 2, spaghetti, bake tomatoes, ham, soba,mushroom, dumpling, dried fruits, almond milk tea and cakoi. The best almond tea I tasted.




Day 3,milk, miso soup, soba, ham, kueh jala and chicken curry.


4 comments:

Rose world said...

Yummy breakfast to start the day.

Ezvina said...

Yes, was surprisingly good, above my expectation.

Sharon D. said...

Ini barulah kira real buffet :D

Ezvina said...

Sharon, kan, ni baru syiok haha