December 11, 2012

Golf tournament

Less than a month ago, I was instructed to organize a golf tournament cum a farewell event for somebody that is quite important to our organization.

I have zero knowledge in golf, but what the heck, life is a learning process. Besides, not like I'm given a chance to refuce the task anyway.

Golf jargon that I learn along the way..
  • Flight
  • Buggy
  • Caddy
  • H'cap
  • Controller
  • Tee-off
  • Par
  • Hole
  • and many more..

The Sunday's event turns out great (well, unless according to my standard).

Here's the attendees..

 It was on yesterday's news..


I'm very thankful to my team, I know that I'm not a born leader. But we did it together our way and/or anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I definitely appreciate this website.

Thanks!
My web blog ; cheap throwback jerseys

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;
) Cheers!
Look at my blog : cheap jerseys

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out some additional information.
My website - http://www.customnfljerseysvip.com/

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an
established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks
My site - www.cheapnfljerseys-outlets.com