September 8, 2015

Pontian Wanton Noodle, Bukit Indah, Johor | Visit #1

1st thing that I did after landed at Senai Airport, was went to look for wanton noodle.

I've done my research beforehand and found out that 1 of the Pontian Wanton Noodle branch is located just a few steps from Princeton Hotel, Bukit Indah.
went to have my early lunch there, hubby n the kids stayed in the room coz they already had their meal in the flight, I am saving for Wanton mee.

So, I ordered a medium size Wanton noodle, cost RM6.50.  Very generous portion, I can hardly finish it.  The noodle is more to sweet side.  Not the best that I have tasted but enough to make my happy :)

I also ordered this bowl of Barley gingko nut soup, cost RM4.50.
See how it looks on the menu and how it actually looks on the table.  Taste wise, not bad.

All price exclude of GST.

5 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Nice! Enjoy your holiday, Ez!

Rose world said...

Lol. At least you have to-eat list once landed in Singapore. The noodle looks good.

suituapui said...

That looks like kiaw or what we call piansip soup...with just the skin! The noodles look good though.

Ezvina said...

Thanks, Sharon :)

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, we didn't cross over to Spore this time around. Exchange rate too high la.