April 18, 2018

Preview Sale at Aeon Kuching

So Aeon Mall Kuching is finally going to open this Friday, 20th April 2018.  And now they are having a 3-days Preview Sale for Aeon member card holders.

I have been a loyal Aeon member for more than 10 years now, even during Jaya Jusco time.

Today, I took a day off from work to do some errands and of coz to go for the Preview Sale.  Hubby is sporting enough to take a day off too to be my driver.

After breakfast at Kuchei, we headed to Aeon Mall, traffic has started to build up outside the mall. and we got our park spot just in time for Aeon's door to open at 10am.


See people are queuing, baik kan orang Kuching, sangat berhemah.  This is the basement parking.


Aeon Member & Customer Service counter on the 1st floor, I saw another service counter at the ground floor too.

Foodcourt and supermarket are at the ground floor.

Non halal corner inside the supermarket, I am excited to see this corner, interesting menu on board that says bacon, spaghetti, sandwich, sausage, all pork!



Was there for less than 2 hours and my cart is almost overflow, so I better go and I will be coming back again really soon :)

My short video..


4 comments:

stevevhan said...

I can feel your excitement here esp that picture that shows how full your cart already is! hahaha

suituapui said...

I hope by the time I get to go to Kuching the excitement has died down and there would not be such a crowd. I hate queuing up for anything.

Ezvina said...

Yes, very excited, feels like I am on a holiday.

Ezvina said...

I think after Raya only then crowd will be less. Now everyday is like Christmas sale I see.