April 16, 2014

Wantan Mee @ Ho Seng Kee, JB

Heard lots of great review about the Wantan Noodle in this Restaurant.
It is also 1 of the main reason why we choose to stay at 11@Century Hotel.
 
However we only manage to try the noodles on our last day in Johor; since our room include breakfast, every morning we were to full to have anything else.  On the last day I make sure I didn't eat too much at the hotel.  So here we go..


The wantan mee here is a bit different from the other places that I've tried.  There's no dark soya sauce in the noodle.  You can choose between spicy or plain noodle, I asked for a separate sauce just to give it a try.  The sauce is really really spicy (for me standard).  Luckily I choose the plain noodle.

The noodle is made fresh everyday,  the texture is soft and smooth.
The soup is so tasty, a bit of abalone taste.
 Writing on this post make me feel like flying over to JB to have a bowl this wantan mee now.

No comments: