May 12, 2020

CMCO Day 1 | Back to the office

We are finally back to work from office, but not on full capacity yet.  So much urgent matter need to settle, there are things that we cannot be done from home yet.  Not enough with 1 pc, I need to switch on my laptop as well.  Make full use of office time to settle as much as I can.  Happy to back to the office, everything went smooth except for 1 small problem with wearing face mask, I can drink and eat as often as I want.  Afraid of removing the face mask.  Well, welcome to the new normal.

At noon, we drive around town area, if not too many people, I wanted to renew my roadtax.  But there are cars everywhere, long queue outside of post office. Scary, I just drive passed the area.  I better find a runner to settle my roadtax.

For dinner we had salmon, bayam, and soup.

I used the slow cooker for the 1st time, cooking lamb curry.  The pot can fit in 2 slides of lamb shoulder, 2 onions, 2 big tomatoes, 2 potatoes, and half carrot, that’s it, just nice.  The only drawback I find so far is that when you hand is wet, a bit difficult to turn the button on.  We will see how it turned out tomorrow.  We are gonna have a big breakfast tomorrow.
Good night xoxo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kolay gelsin

Twilight Man said...

You will enjoy the slow cooker eventually as it can cook wonders when you sleep at night. My mum had many recipes and had 3 different sizes of slow cookers to use during home parties.

Ezvina said...

Wow 3 different sizes. Nice! It’s a good idea, especially when you often do open house. If you can, you can serve from the pot, and reheat is so convenient , the price are affordable too.

Ezvina said...

Hi Sanat, you ate from Turki?