May 18, 2020

CMCO Week 1

Sarawak starts the cmco on 12th May 2020.  1 week has passed.  We are slowly going back to our daily activities.  Malls are open until 10pm.  No, I haven’t went shopping at Malls yet.  It can wait.  I only go to supermarket, bakery, and more for food tapao.

Since I started going back to office, cooking at home has been reduce at least by 5%. Me and hubby went out tapao a few times,  especially for breakfast and during weekend.

Kuching is now upgraded to yellow zone, after being in red zone for almost 2 months.  Hope we can get to green zone soon.

I also got my roadtax renew,  got a runner service, at a small service fee of RM15.  After seeing the long queue at the post office last week, I don’t dare to get near a post office for the time being.

Here’s some of what we had this week.

Lemang in a cup, and lepat ubi.





I finally found kerang.  These are from Aeon supermarket.

I also made mini cinnamon rolls.





Here’s what we ordered.
Pandan delight, choc crepe, burnt cheese cake.


Sao bao 

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Good to hear that life will be slowly back to normal since you can go back to office.
It would be easier to tapao all the meals instead and give yourself a break.

I love that mini cinnamon rolls. So cute and easy to bite.

Ezvina said...

Yes, Sarawak has 0 case for a few days now. Really happy for that. Hope everything will be well soon.