May 11, 2020

Day 54 Movement Restriction Order | Mother's Day

Wake up early for 8am online Sunday Mass.  You can see there are 1.8k viewers on FB online.  That would be 1.8k household online, say there's an average of 4 person in a household, 1.8 x 4 total of 7.2k person joining the virtual Mass.  This figure does not include those access from Youtube.

Our Mother’s Day starts with breakfast consists of toast, and cakes from bakery.

We ordered cakes Secret Recipe, can’t decide which flavour to chose, just buy slices of this and that.
Mostly chocolate flavours.



This is one is special, only for me, durian flavour.

Then we drive over to my in law place, just send the cakes through the gate.
On the way back we stop by at Xi Fu Tang.  Haven’t had any boba tea for more than 2 months. Consider it as a special treat on this special day.

Reach home, we ordered food from Ginza restaurant via Grabfood.
Ramen, salmon mantai, chicken teriyaki, and karage curry.

For dinner, we can’t decide on what to order.  So I just cook simple meal of fried rice, cheese macaroni, and meatballs.


After dinner, I had mango and hubby had chips, while watching show on Netflix.

I feel bad not able to go back home to see my mother on this mother’s day.  When this is over, we are so gonna have a big family gathering of everything belated.  I hope that time will come soon. Really miss my parents and my hometown.

Today PM also make a special announcement that CMCO will be extended until 9 June 2020.  But our office will be open starting 12 May 2020.  How confusing is that.  I am so confused I needed to go on Shoppe to purchase something, anything.  And I plan to go for groceries shopping tomorrow!




1 comment:

Rose world said...

Lovely cake from Secret Recipe. Long time didnt buy cakes from outside since my boy can't take cakes.

Happy belated Mother's Day.