May 9, 2020

Day 53 Movement Restriction Order

Today me and hubby went out for a drive.  We drive up to 7th mile, and make a u-turn back to 3rd mile market.  Didnt stop by at 7th Mile, saja jalan-jalan, see the other side of the town.  At 3rd mile, we tapao breakfast, laksa and buns.  So many people around.  I still don’t dare to go to the wet market.  It’s ok, seafood can wait.

I make a new order for 6 mangoes today, cost RM40.

At 2pm, Postlaju delivered my slow cooker, ordered this from Shopee 4 days ago. That was so fast.



For lunch, I had bubur pedas.

For dinner, we had tauhu sumbat, pork intestine, and kailan with meat balls.

My neighbour gave us this freshly made cai kueh.


3 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Wow! A nice slow cooker from Morgan's. You will have many soupy and great recipes to cook for the family.

I also drove the car aimlessly around the neighbourhood to give my head a break. I didn't want depression to sink in. I think exercise and walking are the best to keep myself positive.

I miss eating Laksa so badly now. Tomorrow I will try to find the stall.

Ezvina said...

Yes, soup, tong shui, stew, even lamb curry. Begore this I only use my multicooker, which I also use as rice cookee. So now I dont have to share it anymore.

Even after MCO is lifted, I am sure we will eat at home most of the time, at least for this year. Good to invest on kitchen appliances. But my wish list keeps going longer. Sigh.

Rose world said...

Feel good to drive and go out even for a short time right?? I also went out yesterday morning to the wet market.

Yummy homecooked dinner.

Happy Mother's Day to you!