May 3, 2020

Day 46 Movement Restriction Order

I went out today.  Supposed to go out at noon, but we will be having an e-meeting in the afternoon.  Morning it is.  Main reason was to look for fruits.  End up did not buy any fruits and no seafood too.  Only managed to get some veggies and lots of buns, cake and bread from the bakery.  I only stop at the stall with less crowd, get whatever needed as fast as I can, and come back.  Looks like I need to order the fruits online.

My catch:

I also bought kuey teow, taugeh, and clams in the can.  Good enough to make my very 1st char kuey teow for our brunch.



For tea break, I had butter bun and swiss roll, while watching Into The Night on Netflix.

For dinner, we ordered lamb, and chicken burgers, and also cheesy wings.

Oh, I also cut my own hair today. Not too much, just get rid of some damage end.

Little dose of daily happiness:  Babies Kitto are 16 days old today.


2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

We also experience the same here with little vegetables and fruits on the shelves. I should consider buying online from Cameron Highlands.

Rose world said...

I am in need of a hair cut. Split ends. Sigh.