January 11, 2021

Hokkaido 2019 | Odori Park

Odori Park, Sapporo’s central park. 

From The Former Hokkaido Government Office, we continued our walk to Odori Park. The weather was so good, at 15 degrees, cool breeze blowing to your face. We just seat there for about an hour enjoying the views and fantastic weather. ohh I really miss those moments. 

There are many benches provided around the park. I imagine sitting there with a book in my hand, and maybe a cup of good hot white coffee, I am sure I can stay there for hours. For now, let just paint that image in my head.





Japanese school uniform


Flowers every way.

After Odori Park, we walked to the Clock Tower, took some photos, and went back to the hotel for checkin.

4 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Wow! Nice photos! I visited during the Winter to see the annual Sapporo Snow Festival which is the best in the world. It was so freezing until I was frozen like ais batu. I wish to visit Hokkaido again someday.

Ezvina said...

Wow, pick season la during your visit. I want to go back to Hokkaido for winter, autumn n spring. Hahaha. I find Sapporo is a very relaxing city compared to other parts of Japan. And the seafood, i am drooling now.

Rose world said...

Beautiful flowers, nice park.

Twilight Man said...

Now I recall back the temperature during my Sapporo visit was like minus 10 degrees C with 8 foot high snow! Now no more Air Asia and I am glad I flew cheaply to Japan many times. I think the most relaxing place in Japan is the whole of Kyushu Island where Fukuoka is. Food there is cheap and folks are so helpful.