April 16, 2020

Day 29 Movement Restriction Order

We started our day with a wonderful breakfast.  My lamb curry turns out great! Taste good, meat are falling apart from the bone, not too spicy, just the way I like it.  Hubby and Eugene also love it. Emmett not so much, he hasn't enjoy lamb or curry yet.  No potatoes at home, so I just use carrots.
The working hour starts.  It is getting harder to do work from home.  When your organization of not ready, and there's no available SOP to follow, some of the things might get stuck.

Virus, virus, when are you going to cool down?

For lunch we had the lamb curry and braised pork.

And I ordered these 20 pieces siao bao for our tea break, supper, and tomorrow’s  brekfast.  I also delivered some to my sister ang not forgetting my neighbour.  Tomorrow’s breakfast is settled.


At 3.15pm, our cat delivered 3 cute kittens.  All are orange and white in color.  I might name them m,c,o, what do you think? Emmet does not agree.

For dinner we had fried rice with assorted veggies.

1 comment:

Sharon D. said...

Ee..so cute the kittens. MCO..lol. I wonder what Emmet has in mind for names.