April 13, 2020

Day 27 Movement Restriction Order

Another new week.

Continue on my little panic attacked drama from yesterday. Early morning I went to the nearby veggie shop, but it still not open today.  I just make a U-turn come back home.  Not planning to go to other market, coz I know this is the shop with less customer, most of the time only 1 the most is 2 customers.  Actually they are more like a place where they gather, sort-out and repacking the veggies to be distributed to other supermakets, that's why not many customers here.  And few working seating down doing there work.  That's why I prefer this shop, plus of coz it is in my neighborhood.

Back home I start looking for veggies online, some didn't reply me, some were too expensive. At the end, I just ordered from Everrise App.  I also need rice, and cat’s food.  Not much veggies available at Everrise online, At least they have cabbage, and it is green :)

I didn't cook for lunch, still panic what, stock running low.  We ordered from Noms.

Breakfast, we had the usual, toast, egg and cheese.

At 3.30pm, we got our purchased from Everrise.  That was fast, as compared to the 7 days waiting for H&L.

For dinner, we had chicken soup with pumpkin, bayam with century egg, and dabai.  At least there are greens on our dinner table.


I also did some sewing today.  My royal vintage sewing machine is becoming more active during this MCO.


Little dose of happiness daily:

Our neighbour gave us this freshly home baked whole wheat bread.  Breakfast tomorrow is settled!
Thank you, neighbour.

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Your blog posts are interesting.

I love to eat vegetables and wonder what dabai is. Let me Google it later.

My neighbor also gave me bread but he bought it from the shop. Yours is bigger and filled with love.

Sharon D. said...

Aiyo ...your sewing machine brings back fond memories. I used to sew with that too. It has been years! I wonder if I still know how to work it.