April 10, 2020

Day 24 Movement Restriction Order | Good Friday

I went out early morning today.

Getting ready early in the morning for my journey to the outside world. Macam dalam movie tak?
So, at 7.15am, I am out of the house, missions today, to the ATM for some cash, and to buy some fruits, and of coz grabbing other things along the way.  I need cash because the sundry shop nearby my house only use cash and Sarawak Pay.  I don’t have Sarawak Pay yet.

My 1st stop was at the nearest petrol station with ATM machine.  There, I grab some ice-creams and buns too.

Next, to the 3rd mile market.  But I didn't go to the wet market proper, saw people are queuing.  I just went to stalls outside, where fresh produces were sold from the car booth.


Last stop, pork shop nearby my house.  Then home, all in less than 1 hour.

Here’s what you got for today:
Jambu air - RM11
Tiny papaya - 50cent
Lemons - RM4.50
Long beans
White pomfret - RM12.60
Mince pork - RM10


Hmm, these can only last we for 2-3 days. Not good enough.

We only had 2 meals today.  Maggi for brunch .

For dinner, white pomfret that I bought this morning, petola, midin, and chives from my garden.



Fruit, we had the tiny papaya.


I also painted a wall today, ok, half of the wall.  I dunno how to bake cakes but I can paint a wall. Haha.  Normally, we do it as a family activity, but since we only have 1 roller, no brush available, so it just me doing the painting this time.  Paint and roller are from our old stock.

Before, you can see some peeling off at the bottom.


After..



In progress..



We also joined the 3pm Good Friday Mass live streaming.


Blessed  Good Friday everyone.

And PM just announced, MCO is now extended another 2 weeks.
Together we can fight this!
#SarawakJiaYou

4 comments:

Rose world said...

I feel like in a movie too. I AM LEGEND. Lol. Avoiding people, distancing etc. This morning wemt to Sg Maong wet market to buy meats supplies. Not many people though, although it is Saturday. Maybe I was early, around 6am.

Nice paint project. Good idea to pass time. My house wall also peeling and need new fresh coat.

Ezvina said...

Can go out at 6am, I thought can only go out from 7am. Next I try to go early. By 7.30am, only got leftover fish.

Rose world said...

Just dont bump into police but police also not so early. Lol. If go later, sure not much meats left. And more crowds. So prefer to be earlier than later.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, I better go at 7am sharp then. Don't want to risk the 1k fine. Money not easy now you know, food price also increase. haha