April 1, 2020

Day 15 Movement Restriction Order

It was a hot day today.

Managed to work only for a few hours at my outdoor office. Then I had to move indoor in the comfort of the air-cond room.

For our meals..
Breakfast, we had eggs and bread with tuna again.

For lunch, we had fried luncheon meat and homemade meatball soup.



For dinner, we had french bean with corned beef, chicken soup with carrot.



Fruit, we had jambu air.


After dinner we watch Snowpiercer (2013).  While I enjoying my drink.

Got this stock up together with some supplements and chicken essences in Feb 2020.  Ohh my limited stock!

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Simple meals today. I like it. No hassle.

Sharon D. said...

These are what I call really satisfying meals ..hehe
May our covid numbers go down soon for our safety and so that our economy can get going again xx