April 12, 2020

Day 25 Movement Restriction Order | Holy Saturday

Breakfast today we ordered the kolo mee special again.


For lunch we had babi kicap.

For dinner we have long beans with corned beef, petola and babi kicap.

At 8pm, we joined the Easter Vigil live broadcast.


After the mass, we watched Clash of the Titans (2010)


Little dose of happiness today:
I was dancing while cooking while listening to Dancing In the Moonlight on Lite FM. This used to be  one of my happy song during my uni time.

I am thinking, should I buy a freezer?

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

The world might be sick now but we are fortunate to have internet to follow online prayers. Mine is Buddhist prayers online.

Ezvina said...

Yes, food to our souls.

Internet is sooo important now. Thank goodness we can still enjoy watching movies, learning, and communicate by internet.