April 23, 2020

Day 36 Movement Restriction Order

Day 36 and that's how long it takes for us to finish up 1 bag of 10kg rice.  I open that new bad of rice on the 1st day MCO.  Now I know how long it takes for us to finished that 1 bag of rice if we eat at home (cooked) 90% of the time.  Before this 1 bag of rice can last for from 6 months to a year, because we eat out 90% of the time.

For breakfast today, we had toast with lamb curry.  So good. I can get used to these kind of breakfast. Milk for Emmett, tea for the rest of us.

For lunch, we had pork soup.

For dinner, we had tauhu sumbat, ngohiang, pork soup, and cabbage with lots of black pepper just like how they did it in Teppanyaki. Huhu, I miss Japanese food.



For supper, I make cucur pisang, enjoy it with hot tea while watching Kdrama on Netflix.



3 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

what're you currently watching on netflix? :3 i've always been intrigued to try tauhu sumbat. what is it sumbat-ed with? fish paste?

Rose world said...

I miss Japanese too. Sigh. Just looking through internet on how to make onigiri. Lol.

Ezvina said...

Hi SGRMSE, we are watching korean drama Arthdal Chronicles. I sumbat taufu with minced pork, very similar recipe with Ngohiang.

Hi Rose, another extension, still long way to go before we can have real
Japanese food.