July 18, 2015

Din Tai Fung, Chinatown Point, Singapore

I had a yummylicious dim sum while in Singapore end of last month.

We went to Din Tai Fung around 8pm, and we had to wait for a vacant table.  When we were finally seated, many of their signature dish were already sold out.  Nonetheless I had a wonderful dinner with my cousins there, and tasted one of the of most delicious dim sum I ever had.

Here are some of the photos that I managed to capture.

Xiao Long Pau - these are so yummy, delicate dough skin, seriously melt in your mouth, best eaten with ginger in soya sauce/vinegar. 



Mini japanese cucumber (or zucchini?) in spicy sauce.

Wantan noodle soup
Duck roll

Great time with cuzzies.

I will sure to come back to Din Tai Fung if I see one.  Din Tai Fung is an award winning restaurant originated from Taiwan, now they have branches around the world.

4 comments:

Rose world said...

I love xiao long pau. Yes. Must melt in your mouth then it is good. Haha.

Coffee Girl said...

sempat juak singgah singapore dayung? best eh...

Ezvina said...

Yes, Rose. This one is sooo good.

Ezvina said...

Hi Coffee gal, aku attend kursus masa tok, 2 hari lepas balit dari Siem Reap terus ke Spore pulak.